Introduction to P2i Nano Coating: What is it, and How Does it Benefit Your Electronics?
P2i Nano Coating is a revolutionary technology that can make all your electronics waterproof and protect them from any moisture damage. It is also referred to as liquid repellent nano-coating, or “Liquipel” for short.
On a molecular level, P2i Nano Coating creates an ultra thin film throughout the device’s casing, ports, and buttons in order to make the entire product water resistant. After the application of the coating, your electronic items will be able to be safely exposed to various liquids without sustaining any long lasting damage. This could include sweat, rain water, accidental spills of coffee or soda, toilet backflows and splashes from sink basins.
In comparison to other waterproofing methods such as putting devices into special cases with plastic seals are tedious and less cost effective. Using Liquipel will literally cost pennies when compared to having to buy new phones every time you fall prey to one liquids disaster or another! It also provides improved security & protection in a way that traditional plastic covers have failed at because often times they come off anyway so it’s even more reassuring knowing you have Liqupels protection on board.
Aside from being incredibly protective P2i’s unique process isn’t even visible on applications using it! It has been successfully used on popular electronic brands like Samsung, Google Nexus & Apple iPhones amongst others but that doesn’t mean yours isn’t compatible – if it fits within the size constraints then it’ll likely work with Liquipel proection too! In addition its non-toxic and environmentally friendly so there’s no need worry about its safety whatsoever when deciding whether or not you should invest in it.
Ultimately just by having this unbeatable line of defence your gadgets will last far longer than they would have previously (and hey maybe you could go beach swimming with them now!) which makes investing in P2i Nano Coating well worth its price tag – no matter where the future takes us
Step by Step Guide to Applying P2i Nano Coating
P2i Nano coating is a revolutionary type of technology that offers enhanced durability and protection for all types of materials, from phones and tablets to apparel and footwear. Applying this coating can make a dramatic difference in protecting susceptible items from moisture, dirt, UV damage, and more. If you’re looking to apply P2i Nano coating to an item yourself, here is our step-by-step guide:
1. Determine the appropriate amount of coverage needed – The right amount of P2i Nano Coating will depend on the item you’re applying it to and what kind of protection you want. For most items like shoes or electronic devices, one layer should be sufficient; however if added protection is desired, two layers are recommended.
2. Prepare the surface– Making sure that the surface is adequately prepped prior to application is key if you want the best possible results. This means cleaning the surface with a mild detergent or rubbing alcohol so that there aren’t any dust particles or residue left behind; then thorough drying before beginning the application process.
3. Apply the first layer – Before beginning this step, please make sure that you have purchased protective gloves and eye wear as these can pose a hazard when putting on nano coatings like this one! Once ready begin by shaking up your bottle of P2i Nano Coating thoroughly before spraying one light coat onto your surface in even strokes at least 8 inches away from it until fully covered (for increased durability apply two coats). Allow each layer to dry completely before moving onto step four.
4. Add any embellishments or finishes – After applying your desired number of coats with P2i Nano Coating finish off with adding any desired embellishments such as colorful paint or glitter to spruce up your final product; don’t worry about it coming off easily since it’s been coated with durable P2i Nanocoating!
5. Enjoy your
Commonly Asked Questions About P2i Nano Coating
What is P2i Nano Coating?
P2i Nano Coating is a cutting-edge water, oil, and dust-repellent technology which uses a patented vapor deposition process to create incredibly thin protective ‘layers’ across the surface of products. This nano coating provides superior protection from abrasion, corrosion and contamination while helping to maintain product aesthetics and performance. The result is enhanced durability, brand loyalty and operational efficiency.
How does P2i Nano Coating work?
P2i Nano Coating works by creating incredibly thin layers using an advanced application of polymer chemistry and nanotechnology via a specialized process known as plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD). The unique properties of these layers allow them to form strong bonds with the material’s surface without changing it in any way—just like raindrops rolling off a lotus leaf! This creates an invisible nanoscopic shield on your product’s surface; keeping out contaminants like water, oils, acids, mud and other dirt. Additionally, P2i can be used for waterproofing capabilities too; allowing products to remain fully functional even when submerged – perfect for outdoor activities or applications that require frequent exposure to moisture or liquids.
What are the benefits of P2i Nano Coating?
The advantages that come along with using P2I’s Nano coating technology are numerous; every layer provides superior defense against corrosion and abrasion resistance as well as liquid repellency – but beyond that they are also extremely thin (around 100 times thinner than average human hair) so there’s no added bulk or weight once applied! Additionally, P2I’s nano coatings provide enhanced product life cycles due to improved longevity; meaning you won’t have to worry about replacing them nearly as often compared to traditional treatments. Lastly it can be used on virtually any kind of material such as metal, plastic or fabric accessories – providing reliable protection no matter what the item is
Top Five Benefits of Using P2i Nano Coating on Your Electronics
P2i Nano Coating uses a revolutionary process to create an incredibly thin and durable layer of protection around electronic devices. This layer repels liquids, creating an invisible barrier that can prevent corrosion, water damage and electrical shorts. Here are the top five benefits of using P2i Nano Coating:
1. Durability: The coating creates an exceptional barrier against rust, dents, scratches, chipping and discoloration on your electronics. It can also withstand harsh environmental conditions like high temperatures, shocks and drops.
2. Versatility: P2i Nano Coating is applicable to any surface with electrical components inside it – no matter what the shape or size! This coating technology can be applied to both small scale products (e.g., phones) and large scale industrial systems such as electric cars or jet engines.
3. Protection: Just as quickly as bad things happen on our electronics due to spills or moisture damage, they can be prevented with P2i Nano Coating technology! Its ultra-thin layer acts as a valuable guard against water intrusion which in turn helps your product last longer and perform better over time.
4. Cost-Efficient: Initially the cost of this cutting edge technology may seem high; however it actually helps to save significant expenses incurred for repair work due to water intrusion later on down the road in most cases! Plus its ease of application makes it simple for manufacturers who no longer have to worry about line-clogging equipment during production processes either due to its swift implementation process
5 . Safety: While fluids may not directly impact just one device alone (for instance if you spill something onto your laptop) indirectly exposure from these types of liquids could potentially harm other devices connected with yours such as keyboards or external hard disks which would be extremely inconvenient! With P2i Nano Coating there’s no need for worry since even if fluids were spilled onto your device, they simply roll off without
Smartphone Brands that Use P2i Nano Coating in their Products
As technology advances, there are more and more brands producing smartphones. It can be hard to keep track of which brands use P2i Nano Coating in their products. P2i Nano Coating is a patented nanotechnology that helps create a protective layer on electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and other consumer items. This nano coating not only improves the durability of the device but also gives it anti-microbial properties.
Here are some of the smartphone brands that utilize P2i Nano Coating in their products:
• Apple – Apple has been using this technology since 2012 when they introduced the iPhone 5s & 5c models with an optional nano coating. The same tech is present in all subsequent iPhone models including the XR, XS Max & 11 Pro Max devices.
• Samsung – The South Korean giant uses P2I Nano Coating on its Galaxy S series phones to make them dirt & water resistant through its IP67–68 ratings for dust & water resistance. The latest Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra also ships with this cutting edge tech for added protection from liquid spills & accidental drops.
• Nokia – Nokia was one of the first Android OEMs to use this nanocoating technique back in 2013 when they launched their Nokia Lumia 925 model . All subsequent phones from Nokia like the 7 Plus, 8& 9 PureView etc come with this revolutionary protection option built-in as a standard feature.
• OnePlus – OnePlus recently announced that it will use this technology on its upcoming flagship device called OnePlus 8 Pro giving it an official IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
• Sony – Sony Xperia phones were amongst one of the first handsets to include p2i’s proprietary technology back in 2011 with launch of Xperia Active phones which could withstand rain showers unlike many other devices available at that time due powered by p2i nano coating’s game-changing protection scheme.
• LG – LG
Reviewing the Cost Benefits of Applying a P2i Nano Coating on Your Electronics
When it comes to your electronics, you want the best protection for them. The nano-coating process is a practice of applying physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) technology to create a film that forms an invisible layer of protection. This layer creates an invisible barrier between your devices and the elements and includes dust, oils, sweat and other airborne contaminants. Using this P2i nano-coating is one of the most popular ways to protect sensitive electronic components from damage due to environmental factors.
The cost benefits associated with using P2i over more traditional methods can be significant. In comparison to other vapor deposition coating technologies such as sputter or ion beam deposition, it costs just a fraction of the price per application; typically only two cents per square centimeter of area covered by the coating. Moreover, when compared to plastic coating solutions like denibbing or powder-coating, again P2i proves advantageous in that there’s no need for extra hardware in order to apply these coatings which are usually expensive themselved. Not only do those equipment carry high installation costs but also their maintenance requirements put extra strain on already tight budget constraints businesses often face – something you definitely do not have to worry about when choosing nanotechnology as your protective solution!
The major benefit associated with this kind of nano-coated protection is that it’s extremely durable and can last up to 10 years or longer if well cared for on your products. As opposed to traditional means used before such as metal plating techniques where you might have seen chips or scratches after just a few weeks’ use, this P2i nano-coating completely eliminates that problem by creating an ultra thin protective layer so no unseemly marks end up markings up your device surface!
With everything considered then, it’s safe to say that applying a P2i nano-coat on all your electronics is indeed not only cost-effective but also a wise choice if you